What to Do With Thanksgiving Leftovers
Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! Now you’re stuck with all of these leftovers? What do you do with them?
- Make a “leftover Sheppard’s Pie”- take all of the turkey, mashed potatoes, vegetables, gravy, & stuffing and layer them into a Sheppard’s Pie. All of the leftovers will turn into a brand new dish.
- Make a leftover turkey sandwich- take all of your leftovers and pile them onto 2 slices of bread and have a Thanksgiving sandwich. Get creative!
- Take leftover mashed potatoes and make potato pancakes! They’re like hashed browns.
- Make leftover turkey soup! Throw all the leftovers into a pan and just add cream or broth.
- Take the cranberries and make a cranberry sauce or a cranberry pie
- Or just make a replica plate of everything you had at Thanksgiving, a repeat Thanksgiving plate!